Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My sheep know my voice, and they follow me...

If you can come to the Tremont Temple tomorrow (Wednesday) at Noon, by all means do. It will be a landmark for the Boston Noon Hour,as we'll be joined by Father Tom Dilorenzo, leader of outreach to Boston's homeless, and by Bob Ionello's men's prayer group which usually meets on Wednesdays, in Revere.

Other news: The PBS “News Hour” has gotten wind of the beginnings of big-R Revival Boston. They’re sending a crew here, and will be covering the Noon Hour on Wednesday, July 26.

As the time grows short, the need for patience is great. Lack of it connotes lack of trust in me. By now, even those who do not know me well, sense that I am about to do something of immense proportions. I will be relying on those who do know me well, to calm and steady the rest. Listen to me in the depths of your hearts. I will speak to you there. Become familiar with my voice and follow me. That means come when I call you to come, and do not go where I bid you not go. My sheep know my voice, and they follow me. Are you one of my sheep? Hear, know, and follow.

-David Manuel

No comments: