Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Holy One of Israel

13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel. -Isaiah 46:13
**********
3 Therefore tell the people: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'Return to me,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'and I will return to you,' says the LORD Almighty. -Zech. 1:3
**********
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. -Luke 21:24

When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews. - Martin Luther King

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He who watches over Isreal never sleeps. He is always watching over Isreal. America needs to stay beside Isreal and be there for Isreal when she needs someone to stand beside her. Russia and some of the surrounding southern countries around Isreal are going to attack Isreal. Will America be there to stand with Isreal? I believe that God will supernaturally protect Isreal from her invading enemies as he has done in the past.

may the blessings of God be poured out upon Isreal

Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

please don't use the magical, yes "magical" music of sigur ros to glorify your military history.