Friday, December 08, 2006

A word for Alex - and all of us

Dear friends of the Noon Hour,

Our brother Alex is facing the prospect of major abdominal surgery before the end of the year. So Wednesday, as Basil and I drove to the Noon Hour, we felt the entire hour should be spent raising prayer for him.

It was a glorious time. We took Alex on and prayed the prayers God gave us to pray. The presence of the Lord was so strong, and continued so strong, that a lot of us just hung around together with Him for a good half-hour after the hour was over.

At the end, this word came:

My children, I am pleased with your heartfelt prayers and concern for your brother Alex. I have already begun the healing in him, both in his heart and in his nether regions. I am going to heal him completely and totally, and this will be one of the healing miracles associated with the Awakening I am bringing to Boston. So be of good cheer, and keep your brother in your prayers.

It's not soon anymore; it's already begun. Merry Christmas!

-David Manuel

No comments: